Monday, September 20, 2010

Omissions

Oh my gosh, how could I forget to include in my last posting, one of the prettiest flowers I saw on my morning walk!  Here it is.






                                      And this web makes a perfect cup for holding the morning dew.





There.  I feel better now.  I hate when I leave things out, only to come across it soon after I hit 'enter'.
Like coming across one more 'rusty' thing I had in a file that would have been perfect to include in my 'Rust Never Sleeps / glowbegone' posting!  Actually.....  I have the power to edit my posts, so I just may add it after all!



                                 ...but while I'm here right now....   



I passed this flock of turkeys on my Sunday drive.  The second photo of them makes me chuckle--each and every turkey is doing something different!  The third image shows them cresting the horizon, where one decided to spread it's wings.









Thanks for following.....

No comments:

Post a Comment