Monday, December 6, 2010

Aunt Marie and Her Angels

We have a plant in our home that we lovingly call "Aunt Marie".  We had actually had a pair of these plants--these trees; the other was named "Uncle Paul", but it has since symbolically died.  We hung an angel from Aunt Marie's branch after that happened.

Last night as I was sitting in this very spot, I glanced at the wall behind Aunt Marie and noticed the shadow of the angel was cast very prominently on the wall.  Focusing on that shadow angel, I took a picture:




I then focused on the 'real' angel:




Here is Aunt Marie with her two angels together...

1 comment:

  1. I love how you see what others might miss... the "shadow angel" is just as "real" as the other one.... not a bad lesson for us all at this holiday time when we remember those we love and miss... thanks

    ReplyDelete