Thursday, October 28, 2010

Walking a New Trail

We went for a walk on a new trail the other day. 
It was new to me, but the river running beside it has been fished in for many years by my honey.
And perhaps my siblings will recognize it.
Here are a few things I visually documented along the way.



Two bridges over peaceful waters.



Fall falls.











Way up high...







I love the rich fall colors behind this bird.





Is it my imagination?  Is this bird actually flipping me the--  umm...  bird??!!




Nah...  it was just enjoying a meal from a different angle.





I like seeing others enjoying the trails too, in their own way--whether it's walking a dog or for physical activity or leisurely strolls--however or whatever we like, it's a pleasantly-shared space.




And from that bridge....




I actually caught this leaf on it's decent and watched it settle between the trees with a striking contrast.






Sycamore leaves.






Caught a few shots of this snake before it slithered away.















More bird-watching.




And a place for it to call  home.  Home 'tweet' Home!


No comments:

Post a Comment