Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekend Photo Diary - Sunday - From Gray to Blue

The day started out as foggy as yesterday.  Hilly scenes in the distance appeared enchanted.























I never knew that geese stick out their tongues when they come in for a landing!  These geese held my attention for some time.  I enjoyed their frolicking and also the composure and serenity they bring to a scene as they glide across the pond.






















Love birds!

















Going back to the car to get something, I noticed a pair of Eastern Bluebirds on the fenceposts.














The male turned to give me a better look at his brilliantly-colored feathers.








After all the walking I did, up and down big hills, I fell asleep.  I  took a nap under the warm sun.  I was roused by the sound of voices being carried over the lake.  A fellow photographer was in conversation with a fisherman.  After my nose began getting sunburn, it was time to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment