Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekend Photo Diary - Saturday - From Feet to Pheasant

Baby feet.  They were definitely a highlight of my weekend.






Once the morning fog lifted Saturday morning, this red-winged blackbird was the first thing that caught my attention.




Although not as precious as 'baby feet', this swan's foot impressed me nonetheless!  No wonder they're such fast swimmers!







Seeing these red buds reminded me that the official start of spring is only days away!







I just love this portrait of a Canada Goose.






And this....






"Hello there!"






There is a Bald Eagle in this nest.






This Ring-Necked pheasant surprised me when it popped out onto the road right in front of me!






Of course I got out of my car for a closer look.  I just love the colors and patterns on this bird's feathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment