Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mallards

I've been recently captivated by mallards, aiming to photograph them in the snow.  I succeeded in attaining a few shots, and while doing so, also caught a few images of them swimming in a pond.  To my great surprise, I found upon editing the 'water ones' that the water's reflections were just as stunning to me as the subject at hand!  I've included in this posting, several of the images from my recent photo shoot--particularly to share with you as you scroll down, the watery background as well as for the waterfowl themselves. 

(And Bill, of course I had you in mind with these!)










































1 comment:

  1. a great collection of photos... Good action shots... Love the reflections... Look forward to a time we can take photos together!

    ReplyDelete