Thursday, November 18, 2010

Random Expressions


Berry Nice!
I just love Bittersweet berries for their vibrant red-and-yellow color 
and way the vines and naked branches of the plant wander wildly about the woods.














Any berry, for that matter, strikes my fancy!






An indoor berry wreath, thanks to http://www.primpantryetc.com/






Some reflective images.










I love the simplicity of this trailing branch.






A UFO sighting!!!  An Unidentified Floating Object. 
Is it a rope? 
Is it an ornamental plant that had been blown away from a lakefront property by a heavy wind?
Any guesses?





Speaking of yard ornaments.....  I caught this one in mid-spin.





A fall sculpture, thanks to this year's NC hunt, dedicated to the guy who got 'em!




3 comments:

  1. Ahh yes. Bittersweet. One of my favorites as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have that UFO in the lake around here. It must be something in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes... And I remember the very kind and very timely gesture when you gave me that Bittersweet arrangement so long ago; I still have it.

    And... interesting what you find afloat...

    ReplyDelete