Sunday, September 30, 2012

Enchanting Tree and other Fall Goodies


I did a U-turn when I passed this tree this morning.  Shrouded in fog, it's fall colors remained vivid, and I felt the enchantment of the scene as I stood there photographing it.  It was the first photograph I shot of the day, and it set the excitement level for the rest that followed on my travels.







                             When I turned around, these two webs were shimmering behind me.












The morning took a dramatic turn as I rounded a corner and came across a field, splendid with color and drenched in the golden rays of the sun.


















        These blackbirds (and many more!) seemed to enjoy soaking up the brilliance of the surroundings.

















                               I parked my car in front of this tree--took it's picture before I left.
                                                                          Stunning!








                         ...And.....  I couldn't resist taking this doe's picture right from my car window.
                                  (Rudolf isn't the only one with a shiny nose, don't you know!)
                      It's reddish coat fron summer, now changed to it's darker brown one for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment