Sunday, September 2, 2012

As Summer Winds Down...



I explored a new place and was immediately taken in by the peace and beauty it provided.
Come, take a walk with me...



                                                                                                   (For PB&J)







It was so hard to see these deer through the meadow flowers at first.  I aimed for taking the flowers, when suddenly they appeared to me as my focus shifted.  I liked watching how they interacted.












I didn't actually see this osprey plummet into the water, but after hearing the splash, I saw it rise with a successful catch in it's talons.  I followed it to the tree it perched on to eat.
















Wondering what else was in the waterr, it made me look deeper below the surface.








Backtracking to the previous place, these swans were a key element to the scene.




















                                                                  Fifty Shades of Green

















                                                                     Happy yellow flowers!
















                                                     Love the one dancing in the spotlight!














I could feel the refreshment and imagine the hours of pleasure and joy some kids must have had swinging from this rope in such a cool and beautiful part of the river.  Another rope hung a few feet away.







No comments:

Post a Comment