Saturday, January 18, 2014

Yearlong Favorites 2013 - Four Seasons Thru My Eyes

When compiling my 13 From '13 favorite images from last year (please see my previous post), my initial list contained about 90 "favorites" that I whittled away from until I got my final 13. 

I'm giving 75 of those 90 their fair share of justice in this post.  Seventy-five "honorable mentions"! 

I hope you enjoy viewing the year as you scroll through the four seasons in the order of their occurrence during the year 2013.















































































































\




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




























































 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






















































































































































(Image color is not an accurate depiction, upon transferring the file below. 
Don't know why!  It should be as deep as the previous moon image!)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




























































 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






















































































































































































































































































































And there it is--a look at the year 2013 from my perspective.  I hope you enjoyed seeing the beauty of the four seasons, as I did.  Thank you for viewing them!









                                                                              *









                                                                               *




























 

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back...missed your blog! Thanks for including "my favorite" spot in your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura ~ The photos are stunning but more importantly, they are a window into who you are and how you see the world. Thanks so much for sharing and happy shooting in 2014 !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Una Lee--so glad to be current again and know folks are following along! It's with much appreciation that I share my images. "Your favorite spot" has become my favorite spot too, and from the feedback I get from many people, they enjoy seeing the photos I've taken of your bench.

    Joanna, thanks for understanding "me" ! So glad you like my pictures.

    ReplyDelete