Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Photography For Sale - Natural Expressions Images

Up until now, people who’ve expressed an interest in obtaining prints of my photography, has been
done by ‘word of mouth’ or by privately contacting me. 

I am now making an official public announcement that my
original, signed and matted prints are now offered for sale.

Any images you see on my Natural Expressions blog are available, as well as photos from my private collection.  Single prints are available, however many of the images may also be purchased as a set. 
Let me explain why:

When I’m out with my camera, I photography everything around me—anything growing, anything crawling, anything flying, anything flowing, anything that’s been formed or settled into it’s place naturally—as well as the views surrounding it.  All these things live and thrive together harmoniously. Therefore, a set of images capturing the essence of that natural harmony, when brought indoors, naturally and gracefully allows the same feelings to flow into your life simply by decorating a single wall, or the four walls of a room, or even an entire home or office!  

Themed image sets are also available--for example, ‘just birds’ or ‘just wildflowers’ or ‘just sunrises’ to name a few. 

And what a sweet housewarming or seasonal gift to give to someone in your life!  Any special requests?  Please ask!

Also…  if you live in a place that you wish to have captured by my photography, I would be happy to make arrangements with you to photograph those surroundings.  I’m always looking for new, beautiful places to visit and photograph, and to combine it with a place you hold dear, bringing the nature where YOU live and thrive into YOUR own indoor living/working space would be an ideal combination!  How many times might you drive passed a particular spot that’s beautiful to you, that might be taken for granted over the years?  A simple print is a strong statement of appreciation!  I can help make that happen.

Feel free to contact me via email: glaurab@embarqmail.com or call 973-670-9237.

Pricing for signed, matted prints* are as follows:

             4 x 6             $16
             5 x 7             $16
             8 x 10           $20
            11 x 14          $20
16 x 20          $24
            20 x 30          $24

*Framing options are also available, upon individual requests.

                     I appreciate your interest!



                                                                                                Here are a few wildflower images.



















No comments:

Post a Comment