Monday, July 4, 2011

Web Design

Yesterday I wrote to a friend about a spiritual experience I had many years ago and there was a strong connection of the design of a spider web in the story I shared. 

Wouldn't you know...  I was out early this foggy morning, going for a walk, and it seemed everywhere I stopped, there were spiderwebs!  They were clinging to trees, boat launches, wooden bridges, between wires, nestled in metal structures, on the grass--everywhere!  Intricate designs, some dotted with dew, some tattered, some many-layered ones, some strewn over several branches, some cupped low.... 

I'm posting 22 images for you to get 'caught up' in....  omitting another two dozen or so from my collection of webs taken this morning.

Jacque, these are for you, as a follow-up to my story.




































































                                                                                 *

                                                                                 *

                                                                                 *

No comments:

Post a Comment