Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Between a Rock and a Heart Place

The other day, my husband was weed-whacking while I was doing something or other in another part of the yard.  I heard the sound of his equipment come to a halt and my husband called out, "Hey, Hon!" 

Getting my attention, I stopped what I was doing and looked up.  He tossed something that landed right at my feet, and without saying a word, he resumed his work. 

I looked down and this is what I saw.....    and since my camera was handy, I quick-snapped a picture. 






Like our friend Bill, who has a jar-full of 80 heart-shaped rocks from people who wanted to express their love for his 80th birthday, we have quite a large collection of heart-shaped rocks strewn all over our property and both inside and outside our home that we've gathered over the past 30+ years.  Talk about Natural Expressions!  Those heart rocks were some of our favorite gifts we've given and received from each other that surely expresses our love! 

There's no shortage of heart-shaped rocks, as there's no shortage of love! 

Next time you're out for a walk, look down. Trust me, you'll find your own heart-shaped rock.
And if you don't--let me know.  I'll have something to give you next time I see you.  Because I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment