Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow Day!

I love the snows of Northwest Jew Jersey!
I remained on our property the other day as big flakes were falling. 
So pretty! 















                          This tree at the bottom of our driveway looked majestic in the snow.










                                                               A "rainbow" in the snow!






















                               I love the sugared look of the mountain peak behind our house. 










      The side yard.  I love when the sun tries to peek behind thin clouds as it sets on a snowy day.










                                         Couldn't resist a self-portrait of me in my element. 
                                I only wish I stuck out my tongue to catch that huge snowflake!










                                                                     "Halleluia!"










                                                                          Snow!












































                                                       Down at the end of the road.










                                                            Looking up our driveway.









The red of this reflector really stood out.  It gave me the idea for a mini-album:  Red, White & Blue.







































































                                                                        Snowballs!                                                











                                                                      Another rainbow.









                                              Out comes the shovel to clear the driveway.











                                                                   The side yard.





2 comments:

  1. Laura ~ really, really enjoying your perspective of the winter thus far, especially from 2600 miles away. I do so appreciate that you take something that many complain about or find difficult (understandably) and remind us of the absolute beauty of nature in all it's many forms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Joanna, for your kind words and for appreciating my perspective.

    ReplyDelete